How to Order your
You can order your Repeat Prescription in the following ways:
- Online via Patient Access
Registration is required to use this service, please see our register for online Services page for further information
- By hand – Return the counterfoil of the prescription document clearly marking with a tick the medication you require to reception.
- By post – Post the counterfoil of the prescription document clearly marking with a tick the medication you require to the surgery, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope. If posting please remember to give at least one weeks notice for a first class stamp and longer if using second class.
- Chemist – You can also ask for your prescription to be collected by a local chemist. Please check at reception which chemists offer this service. Unfortunately we cannot accept responsibility for prescriptions lost in the post or by the chemist.
To avoid mistakes; we do not accept requests for prescriptions over the telephone.
Online Medication Requests
- D Parry
020 89460414, 124 Arthur Road
- T.j. Chemist
020 89460740, 385 Durnsford Road
- Revelstoke Pharmacy
020 87040582, 492a Merton Road
020 89461673, 4 Queens Rd
- View more local pharmacies
Collecting your Prescription
We need 2 working days notice for repeat prescriptions.
For those that request their prescription be sent to a local pharmacy then the time will be dependent on that pharmacy. Please contact the relevant pharmacy for an indication of the timescale.
For more information on Prescriptions Charges and Exemptions view the NHS Choices website.