Join us and our families over the May Bank Holiday Weekend 2021 (29th – 31st May) for the Laurie Todd Foundation Charity Walk.
- Register online: www.laurietodd.org.uk
Suggested donation £20 to enter + receive your free cap
- Gather up small teams of family and friends (sticking to social distancing rules) and you can run, walk, skip or hop your route
- If you can’t walk, any donations are very welcome!
Choose your distance:
- Little Laurie – 3.5 km (Kingston Gate to Roehampton Gate)
- Long Laurie – 11.7 km (1 lap of Richmond Park)
- Leggie Laurie – 48.6 km (A marathon – 4 laps of Richmond Park)
The Laurie Todd Foundation Needs You!
Laurie Todd died very suddenly in 2018 aged 69 from Oesophageal cancer, tragically only 6 weeks after his diagnosis. In his memory, The Laurie Todd Foundation has been set up to fund research to aid the early diagnosis of oesophageal cancer, an increasingly common and difficult to treat cancer.
A 3-year pioneering local research programme has already started with a dynamic partnership between Kingston University and Kingston Hospital. The team are investigating the role of Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) in the development of Oesophageal cancer. The research is going really well but we need YOUR help to finance the 3rd and final year of this research programme and change the outcome of people diagnosed with this disease.
The Laurie Todd Foundation is a named fund held within Kingston Hospital Charity – registered no. 1056510